Tristen (North) and Rochnee (South) make up North South Style. Sisters based in Hong Kong and Sydney having conversations of kids, travel and fashions through pictures. I first found the gorgeous pair on Instagram and was immediately drawn to their innate sense of adventure and fun and zest for life. They post the most beautiful snapshots of their lives an ocean apart.
How cute are they?! I want my little sissy back from WA so we can take cute pics together now 😉 Seriously though, don’t they take good pics? If you haven’t clicked on the link to take you to their insta feed do so now to check out their fab snaps. They have each shared with me their five fave places to go in Hong Kong and in Sydney…I really want to go to Hong Kong now, these restaurants look simply amaze. And the Sydney ones are so very me I feel, waterside and all 😉 Without further ado, I hand you over to Tristen to kick it off xx
North (Tristen) in Hong Kong:
- A truly remarkable restaurant high above Hong Kong, Cafe Grey Deluxe at The Upper House boasts amazing views with a 5 star menu
- For free flowing champas and a buffet of delicious Japanese cuisine, get yourself to a Zuma Brunch at the Landmark, but you will need to book a few weeks in advance. You had me at champas
- I’m obsessed with Chom Chom, a busy hole in the wall restaurant that serves Vietnamese street food in trendy Soho, prepare yourself for the best chicken wings in Honkers!
- Dress to impress, grab some of your BFF’s and head straight to The Peninsula High Tea, for an afternoon of ladylike chit chat
- Looking out over Repulse Bay’s sheltered waters, The Verandah‘s colonial old-school charm will have you relaxing under slow moving ceiling fans and the sommelier will have you sipping on perfectly selected French wines
Who is coming to Hong Kong with me to try all these out?! Especially The Verandah!
South (Rochnee) in Sydney:
- For amazing food and surroundings, you can’t go past my favourite beach cafe, The Boathouse Balmoral
- Where you will find me most mornings getting my coffee hit, Wild Basket in Neutral Bay
- Fish & Chips with the best views in Sydney has to be Watsons Bay Hotel
- A pool with a view has to be the Andrew (Boy) Charlton Pool
- My obsession with Acai Bowls is completed at Speedos Cafe in Bondi