It’s that time of the year again, EOFY, or End Of Financial Year. Time to celebrate the hard working people of your business, company or just celebrate yourself by throwing a fabulous EOFY Party and use some other wonderful Australian businesses for your supplies…they might be the ones using your company or business in the future.
Before we moved to Echuca several years ago, we are back in Melbourne’ish now, but way back when, we used to be customers of Aussie Farmers Direct. It was the bestest thing, waking up in the morning to find your milk, bread, juice, meat, whatever it was that you had ordered on your doorstep. No more dashing down to the shop before breakfast for milk for cereals and bread for lunches. So about Aussie Farmers Direct;
- founded in 2005 in Victoria, rapidly expanded into NSW/ACT followed by Queensland, Western Australia & South Australia
- beginning with milk deliveries, AFD have grown to include fruit & veg (organic as well), meat & fish, organic dairy, groceries (bread, pasta, chips, dips etc)
- they have an extremely strong charitable focus and partner with farming organisations
- AFD support our farmers, the backbone of our country, supporting them through the hardships & plights they & their families face
- they are taking on the big supermarkets, fighting the controlling hold they have over our farmers given supermarkets have a 63% share of all food sales in Australia. AFD are giving the power back to our farmers to produce quality produce at a fair price to all.
Soooooo, how can they help your EOFY partay? Well, they have the food side all sorted for you. Without having to leave your desk, the office or your comfy bed (where we all tend to do work at times!). Simply pop over to their website, HERE, browse through the many, many yummo items they have to choose from, make your choices, choose your delivery date and voila, partay food sorted, yessssssss!!!! Whilst you’re “shopping”, you can also organise dinner, milk, bread for the kids sangas and maybe a fruit box to keep on hand in the office for that 3pm sweet craving! Party wise, I’ve checked out the antipasto and entertaining offerings and picked out some fab items to make platters with….
These basics put together will make fabbo platters for all to enjoy with very little effort on your behalf #thebest 😉
Now for the drinks!!! Vinomofo to the rescue!
For my money, and to accommodate the many varied tastes, my first ‘add to cart’ item would be the collaboration dozen…
of course you could also look at these fab cases;
And as always, buy 3 cases and you get free shipping! So bam, you’re whole party is catered for food and drinks wise without having to move a muscle…apart from the clicking finger one anyways! So easy and best of all, you are supporting Australian business and farmers. Give yourself a pat on the back for shopping Australian and showing your worker bees a fabulous night!! xx