Is there a better neutral than beige? Pair it with other neutrals to make them pop or match it with tonals for fab layers or use it as a base with brights for some mega contrast. Beige lacks the starkness of white and black, providing a subtle background that lets other colours shine.
I’ve put together a collection of similar pieces for you cos you’re lovely and all…the top being mostly Asos with a sprinkling of Esther, the bottom group being all from The Iconic = super easy and quick to reach your ‘drobe!
- Serene Coat at Esther Boutique $249.95
- Marc B Alice Cross Body Bag at Asos $85
- Micha Lounge Knitted Jumper at Asos $87
- Hilfiger Denim High Rise Skinny Superior Stretch Jeans at Asos $195
- Mavis Flatform Lace Ups at Asos $87
- Just As I Am Coat by Cooper St at The Iconic $75.98 (less than half price!!!!)
- Snakes Alive Saddle Bag by Jessica T. at The Iconic $59.95
- Boxy Knit Jumper by Bardot at The Iconic $60 (sale)
- Brooklyn Slashed Knee Skinny Jeans by Atmos + Here at The Iconic $69.95
- Dept. Of Finery Frenchie at The Iconic $119.95 (sale)
I’m secretly lusting after the Snakes Alive Saddle Bag and the Mavis Flatforms #shhhh I think the bag is a fab piece to add to your wardrobe as it will stay chic for a long, long time. It’s a classic colour and shape, the clasp just adding the little bit of quirk to take it next level. The flatforms may only be seasonal but for that price, they are super fun and can be worn with denim, cropped pants, wide legged pants, midi skirts, sweater/knit dresses and so on thus are incredibly versatile. You will definitely get your money out of them! Happy Thursday babes and don’t forget to sign up for my LLL newsletter, delivering the best bits of the week to your mailbox every Saturday, plus a sneaky vino discount upon signing xxx
Ps. I’m heading to You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown tonight which is playing at Alex Theatre in St Kilda until July 2nd. Get your tickets here