Hubs and I love tennis…well watching it anyways. He likes to think he has a few skills but I think it’s more determination not to lose than ability but whatevs hey? So the watching is always in full sloth mode in January when it’s Melbourne’s turn to host a grand slam, but come this time of the year, the happenings are at Wimbledon. The most traditional of the Grand Slams, where’s it is all gentlemen and ladies and one must wear white and if one is actually there watching, one must partake in strawberries and cream with a glass of sparkling on the lawn.
The all white attire is what really floats my boat though. And in particular seeing what gorg tennis frocks Stella McCartney sends out to play <3 I quite obviously have no need for an all white Stella Mc frock, but I am quite able to don all white and partake in strawbs and cream and a glass of sparkling whilst watching!
- Stan Smith by adidas Originals at The Iconic $130
- 2XU Performance Hat at The Iconic $24.95
- Lunch Hour Dress by Atmos+Here at The Iconic $99
- Rue Stripe Lace Skirt by Atmos+Here at The Iconic $48.97 (sale)
- R U OK Tank by The Upside at The Iconic $49
- Baie Jacket by Assembly Label at The Iconic $64.98 (sale)
- Open Sneaker by Valentino at David Jones $885
- Wide Brim Fedora by rag & bone at David Jones $385
- Glimmer Draped Dress by Viktoria + Woods at David Jones $141.69
- Liberty Skirt by Bec & Bridge at David Jones $119 (sale + another 40% off!!!!)
- Mystical Top by Bec & Bridge at David Jones $119 (sale + another 40% off!!!)
- Cotton Trench by Armani Jeans at David Jones $269.40 (sale + another 40% off)
With your white attire sorted (how gorgeous are ALL those pieces btw?), lets get the snacks and bevvies organised 🙂
Pop these into your shopping cart along with your bread and milk and some of their other great bargains this week (inc.my fave five:am coffee bean yoghurt!) and have them land on your doorstep in no time!!
Phase 3 of Wimbledon prep is your drinks…think sparkling, rose, pimms…all things summery <3
So I think that’s Wimbledon all sorted, whites? check! strawbs & cream? check! sparkling? check! Who are your picks to win??