Obsessing all things France, French and Paris today in honor of Bastille Day! I’ve put together a little collection of associated goodies to celebrate xx
- Paris Is Dreaming crew sweater $20.96 (sale) cute basic jumper to slouch around in whilst dreaming of Paris
- Paris Party Props Kit $7 (sale) perfect for that Bastille Day party you’re hosting…as of now!
- White Label Trixie Lou French Knickers $55.96 (sale) perfect for the boudoir 😉
- Nouveau Paris BF Tee $69.95 fab layering but statement piece
- Tres En Paris Tee $59.95 can’t go past a classic grey tee with a great shape & hint of Paris
- Striped Jumper in Navy & White $79 what is more French than stripes?
- Paris Ankle Boot $249.90 so classic and French
- Reclaimed Vintage Breton Stripe Long Sleeve Top $61 (also in other colours) the epitome of French fashion
- Rose Lineup 5.0 $105 (6pk) including Rose imported from Provence & the Pyrenees-how very French!
- King Island Double Brie $11.99 cheese & bread, isn’t that what one eats in France?!
- Essaye French Top $59 it must be what they wear it France, it’s named so 😉
I’m off to eat the French fries I missed out on yesterday for French Fry Day! Have a good, albeit chilly, Bastille Day peeps and let me know if you do, eat or wear something frenchie 😉