When is the last time you gave your bed a makeover? Whilst I happily buy new doona covers, pillowcases, cushions etc for the kiddies beds, I sadly neglect ours. Mostly because I am so indecisive when it comes to decor, swinging wildy between all white, monochrome, bright colours and every colour scheme in between. I’ve been buying prints over the past six months or so though that are all black and white so with that in mind, I’m going shopping for new bedding. The Mark Tuckey range at Cotton On is all on spesh so that is where I’m heading…well online anyways, come with me!
- MT Velvet Chambray Cushion $20.96, in milk & charcoal, these cushions also come with pompoms or a blanket stitch to mix things up but I’m sticking with the milk & charcoal colour wise
- MT Texture Throw with tassles $48.96 in charcoal, TASSLES, need I say more?!
- Typo Essential Throw $49.99 in black, cute little throw for texture on the bed and to tuck around the shoulders when sitting up reading, sipping coffee on a Sunday morning 😉
- MT Duvet Set Queen $50 in milk waffle & charcoal stripe, at just $50 per set, you can afford to get both for a change up!
- MT Textured Bean Bag $48.96 in charcoal, something fun for the kids to sit on instead of bouncing on the bed
- MT Woodnote & Spicy Vanilla Candle $13.96, gorgeous scent <3
- Typo Metallic Candle Set $24.99 in rose gold, add some blingy interest and match our existing bedside lamps
- Typo Ceramic Wall Planter $10.50 in white heart, so sweet!
- Typo A2 Felt Notice Board $59.99, so you can leave a cute message for your lover, like “don’t forget to put the bins out”, or “I love you more when you make me coffee”!!!!
Love this little edit and with the neutral colours, you can always add in other colour once the season changes or simply pop in a few plants for bright and happy. Typo have some gorgeous hanging planters #justsayin