I’m totally obsessed with Gucci’s Garden collection. Florals so gorgeous paired with pleated, metallic skirts and embroidered denim and even floral mules, sneakers and bags. It’s all got my heart beating a little faster <3
I’ve put together a collection of fab floral and metallic pieces, so we can all pretend we are in a Gucci Garden 😉
- Madison Pleated Skirt by Atmos + Here $29.98 (sale) in navy, perfect bargain basic piece that can be worn with Gucci inspired florals, with sport influenced pieces or with a silk cami #versatile
- Lupli Skirt by M.N.G. $49.98 (sale) in nude, with a metallic shimmer this is Gucci on a budget!
- Pink Pleat Skirt by Romance Was Born $450 in metallic pink, the entire range is just devine, could not be more in love!
- Hanging Garden Pleated Dress by Romance Was Born $650, as above! If I had a dress budget of $650, this is the frock I would be buying, so so pretty <3
- Floral Bomber by Dorothy Perkins $119.95 (top right) pair with a pleated skirt & flatform brogues for a Gucci inspired look, or with a black pencil skirt & sneakers for a sportier look
- Nadja by Tony Bianco $149.97 (sale) in brass brocade, gorgeous boots that will look equally at home with florals and pretty pieces as they would with cropped, black skinnies & a vintage tee
- Floaty Blouse at Asos $74.00, love it with the nude pleated skirt or even a nude coloured leather pencil skirt
- Cape Layered Midi Dress at Asos $130, tiers and a cape, say no more!
- Glamorous Floral Embroidered Satin Bomber at Asos $122 in tall, petite & plus sizes, super pretty & easily dressed up or down
- Floral Coin Purse by Rubi $3 mega bargain to get you into the floral vibey space
- Sophia Velvet Bomber at Cotton On $30 (sale), may have bought this…pair it with a deep pink pleated skirt for a feminine feel or with black denim to tough it up!
- Gucci Flora Anniversary Edition EDT $92, the only Gucci I can afford 😉
- Akbar Flower Embroidery Slipper by Jessica Buurman $149, floral flat mules at a fraction of the price of Gucci!