I love a good solid block heel on a shoe, whether it be boot or sandal or mule. They make you that much more comfy whilst giving height, and lately adding extra interest to the shoe with metallic, clear perspex and embellished heels. These are but a few of my faves going round at the moment…no feature heels though as that is a post within itself!
- Therapy Black Thorin Heels at Princess Polly $70
- Lipstik Tan Buggy Heels at Princess Polly $90
- Ankle Lace Heels at Glassons $69.99
- Witchery Trudy Block Heels at David Jones $149.95 (take 25% off for a limited time!)
- Milana May Sandal at David Jones $159.60 (reduced from $399! #bargain)
- Elle V Cut Out Boots at Cotton On $20 (down from $49.95!)
- Jenner Lace Block Heels at Cotton On $59.95, Barbe of Fashionista In Suburbia swears by these heels!
- Croatia Heel Bootie by Tony Bianco $229.95
- Lewis Block Heel Sandal by Tony Bianco $199.95
- Spurr Aisha Fringe Block Heels at The Iconic $59.95
which ones are your faves? Apart from the TB yellow sandals, it is a bit of a boring colour palette isn’t it? Black and tan…totally fab colours though as they work with basically everything from denim to floaty florals <3