With colour and pattern everywhere at Milan Fashion Week, I sit here in all black Melbourne uniform wishing I was wearing something with a little more vibrancy. Stripes and florals very rightly have their place as fab fashion basics nearly, but don’t you every now and then just feel like breaking out into something a bit wilder, something brighter, more fun, more daring? Especially now the sun is hiding again.
I’m loving the tropical and tie dye patterns that are slowly starting to appear for summer, in particular blue tie dye paired with neon jewellery and tropical prints pared back with khaki.
- Penny Printed Bomber at Cotton On $59.95
- Peta Drapey Short at Cotton On $19.95
- Neon Aari Jacket by Ruby Yaya at birdsnest $149.95
- Ichaa Jumpsuit in Souk by Talisman at birdsnest $79.95
- Las Estrella Pants by Jetset Diaries at The Iconic $118.30 (sale)
- Palm Fever Dress by Fresh Soul at The Iconic $149.95
- Tasmin Cold Shoulder Top at Esther Boutique $79.95
- Liana Maxi Dress at Esther Boutique $45.95 (sale)
- Classic Scoop Neck Tee in Blue Tie Dye at Bohemian Traders $59
- Embroidered Sophie Dress in Tie Dye at Bohemian Traders $149
- Geo Spot Print Block Heel Sandals by Marcs $179
- Rio Abstract Tweed Mini Skirt by Marcs $179
How do you feel about pattern? Love? Hate? Meh? Will you be adding some to your ‘drobe? xx