There is generally something always happening in this crazy little town we call home…Frankston. 50mins south of Melbourne, the gateway to the Mornington Peninsula, home of superb beaches, great food and shopping, Frankston has so much going on for the rest of the month, you would be crazy not to visit! Remember the amazing comp I’m running over on insta? Read about it or remind yourself here…but any of these activities would be awesome to post about with the hashtag #FamilyFoodFashionFrankston and be in the running to win!
- Sand Sculptures Australia is currently showing Lands of Imagination at Frankston Waterfront, this runs until April 25th. Open daily from 10am, you can buy tickets at the gate or buy as part of the Frankston Summer Fun Pass which for $30 gets you entry to the Sand Sculptures plus a large sand bottle, entry to a session at Gravity Zone up the road in Seaford for a one hour jump plus one laser mission & entry to PARC Frankston pool plus a summer meal deal and beach ball! Talk about value & wearing the kids out for a couple of days!!!! Get tickets for the pass here.
- Frankston Waterfront Festival, one of the biggest weekends in Frankston’s social calendar, there is music, rides, food, activities and fun galore. Pop over the the website to see what is happening, where and when. I’ll be down there on the weekend posting on insta…look out for the fireworks at 9.45pm!
- Mermaid Sorority Market…Jan.28th from 9am-2pm at Frankston Basketball Stadium. With “live music, art, craft, home, lifestyle, baby, food & coffee” why would you miss an opportunity for a morning out with the gals?! I’ll be there on the day doing some live posts, sharing all my fave finds and the gorgeous stall holders present! Find me, say hi and we can have a wander together 🙂
- Dorothy Bills The Shop workshops…Creative Collage on Thurs.12th Jan, Upcycled Mandalas Fri.13th Jan & Concertina Name Book on Fri.20th Jan, message via fab or insta to book in!
- Ballerina special screening at Hoyts, Sun.15th Jan at 10.30, dress up as a ballerina in this special family screening to win prizes!
- workshops galore at Frankston Arts Centre:
And don’t forget to pop into Bayside Shopping Centre afterwards for a browse of all your fave shops xx