With Mother’s Day just over a week away, it’s time to really get sorted present wise to show our mumma’s/selves just how much they mean to us. I’m without my mum, it will be my 16th Mother’s Day without her so Mother’s Day can be a little bittersweet for me. But flipside it will be the 9th I get to celebrate being a mummy. Goodness, just how old are our kiddies?! Looking at their sweet, sweet faces makes the hard work we do as mummies worth it…mostly, but we certainly do deserve a treat or two! It’s time to #treatyoself ladies xx & Hello Parry have come to the partay!!!
- Jo Mercer Ascot Casual Shoes $189.95
- Jo Mercer Get It Dress High Sandals $159.95
- Adidas Superstar Originals White/Black from Platypus Shoes $130
- Rubi Cora Embroidered Mule at Cotton On $39.95
- Tony Bianco Heart Slides $89.95
With the feets sorted and shod beautifully, why not grab an item of clothing to match? The Hello Parry lovelies have put together their roundup of the best and most gorg pieces for you/mum/you this Mother’s Day. And even better, with the code lifelovesandliz you’ll save 15% on your purchases!!!!! YAY!!!
- FARAH Woven Maxi Dress $169
- CORINNA Embroidered Dress $139
- DARA Babydoll Tunic $159
- TALITA Embroidered Top $98
- JOEY Velvet Pleated Skirt $89
So there you have it, part 1 of the Mother’s Day what to buy guide. Come back, or just check your inboxes tomorrow for part 2! And it may just include a giveaway….I feel like the giveaway queen at the moment!! Selfie Glow products (just finished), Disney On Ice presents Frozen about to start, Mother’s Day discounts and giveaway…Liz certainly luuurves all her followers 😉 xx