No matter your style, no matter the time of day or occasion, velvet pants are your new go to pants this Winter. Whether you’re more
in style, velvet pants are warm, luxurious, ultra versatile and just altogether rad. Dress them up, dress them down, I guarantee once they enter your life, you’ll wonder why they didn’t have a place earlier. I am in total love with mine. To the exclusion of all other pants in my ‘drobe. Denim droppies included.
Which of these is your fave look btw? I’m leaning towards Sandra…no surprise there really 😉
Whether it’s a day of chores and running round after the kids or it’s a night out with your partner or girl gang, velvet pants will be totes approps. Pair them with a vintage vibed tee and kicks for the former, a cami, faux fur jacket and heels for the latter. You’ll look amaze and feel it too. Velvet pants have the ability to make you feel so very 70’s glam rock, think Bianca Jagger, Studio 54… There are a variety of colours and shapes available, so scroll through, pick your faves and lets hang out in all our velvet glamour xx
- Black Velvet Split Pants by Motto $99.95…these are the ones I have, I sized up (14) so they had a looser fit which I felt they needed. These are THE BEST PANTS EVER!!!
- Navy Velvet Split Pants by Motto $99.95…I just found out about these today & am very excited. Navy is sometimes easier to wear than black so looking forward to having a play with these as soon as they arrive instore!
- Celestial Flared Pants by Isla at The Iconic $84.50 (sale)…how is the front split on these???!!!! #luuuuurve it!
- Cobain Pants by Isabelle Quinn at The Iconic $250 (also in emerald green)…the ultimate in grunge glam velvet pants <3 She also does the most amazing velvet dress *praying I win Tatts
- Pyjama Pant in Velvet at Asos $24 (sale)…perfect for trying out the velvet pant trend & a fab neutral colour you can pair bright tops with 🙂
- Summer Velvet Pull On Peg Pants at Asos $25 (sale)…for something other than black or rich jewel tones, pair with greys & winter whites
- Meditation Pants at Princess Polly $45…for a real boho/hippy vibe, these khaki flares will be perfect with a soft cotton vintage tee
Can you see yourself wearing any of these? Aside from my Motto faves, I am really crushing (such a velvet themed pun eh?!) on the Celestial Flared Pants with the sexay as all hell split up the front <3 <3
Make sure if you haven’t caught up on my latest #shoplocal post you do so now…you can win a 6 pack!! And Wednesday will see a new #womeninsport post land on the blog. I cannot believe how much you all loved the post on Amelia Todhunter. Thanks so much for all the messages! Don’t forget she is posting from France on my facebook page so we can see how they are going and what they are getting up to.