Spring 2017 has seen an abundance of citrus hues hitting retailers. Yellows, greens and oranges of all shades are in stores brightening up our wardrobes and homes after a grey and dreary few months. Don’t get me wrong, I love black, greys and blues but there is something so happy and energising about citrus colours. And there is a citrus shade to suit all skin tones and colourings. Though if you really hate wearing the colours, there is always lemon tart 😉
I have carefully and lovingly curated a collection of citrus coloured goodies as a visual feast for your eyes <3 Here you go, xxx
- Atmos + Here Stevie Maxi Dress at The Iconic $109.95, love everything about this yellow floral dress <3
- Reliquia Aviator Sunglasses at The Iconic $111.75, all the cool kids are wearing yellow lensed sunnies!
- Stella Fringe Earrings by Emeldo $40, Stellllllaaaaaaaa! How fab are these?! **
- Evergreen Dress by Seventh Collector $49, a brand new Melbourne online brand…get on board! #shoplocal
- NYX Professional Intense Lip Butter Gloss at Priceline $12.95 + gift with purchase (26/9)
- Sally Hansen Triple Shine Nail Polish at Priceline $9.95, super glossy and bright!
- Tangello Crochet Tunic by Motto $89.95 (pre-order) so much love for the sleeves on this baby! **
- Jayco Dandenong WNBL Rangers memberships from $10, support our local WNBL & #womeninsport
- Cargo-Black Watch by Uncle Jack $120, save 15% today (26/9) with BIRTHDAY15 **
- Zulu Tassel Clutch at Luulah Belle Boutique $79, the colour, the tassels <3 <3 **
- PQ Collection Stellar Cover Up at White Haven Emporium $64.95, with chartreuse miracle dress underneath, a very citrussy ensemble! **
- Global Chaos Contrast Fringe Hoop Earrings at Adorne $24.95, yet to meet a fringed earring I don’t luuuurve **
- Stardust Crochet Kimono at Bijou The Label $89.95…this style, although not this colour also comes in kids sizes #twinning <3 **
- Salt & Pepper Camden Tumbler set 4 at House $14.99 (half price babes!)
- Bouquet Vase by Local Love Co. $65, the most gorg home delivered posies on the Morn Pen **
** denotes Life, Loves and Liz does Frocktober 2017 sponsor #givethemlove
What don’t you love from this collection of greens, yellows and oranges?! I basically want everything but that would require a clean out of what I already have right…or the acquisition of a bigger wardrobe!
Given my slight obsession with all things citrus, I might put together a little collection of my fave recipes tomorrow based on these yummo fruits. But for now, farewell, have a fabbo evening and please don’t forget to buy your Life, Loves and Liz does Frocktober 2017 tickets before they’re all gone. There are only a couple left that will receive giftbags on arrival, you don’t want to miss out on them xx
Also, did you see our #shoplocal fave Matching Miini on I Heart Bargain’s #mailmondays yesterday? Woo Hoo!!!!