Although I’m possibly 15 years (at least) outside of Glassons target market, it doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy some of their goodies every now and then. They have very on trend pieces at prices I can appreciate. To explain, you can get in on what is “in right now and possibly won’t be in another 10mins” for little expense. That said, they do also have some very cool pieces I would (and quite likely will once purchased!) wear forever. Particularly the teddy coat that has been seen on many a member of the overseas fash pack for a couple of years now and is still being seen now during their winter. Fashionista dubbed them the street style hit of day 2 at NYFW.
See what I’m heading to Glassons (online) for below 🙂
Inspired by a few of my favourite style icons (who I have linked down further), I’ve made up a list of 10 pieces both current and coming soon to Glassons you won’t regret #addingtocart Whilst most of them could be considered statement pieces, they are also all quite handy basics that you can wear many different ways now and all through Autumn and Winter. The coats prob more so in a month or two than now but so super handy to get them and be prepared now.
The Glassons Mood Board:
- Cosy Teddy Coat $109.99…I have wanted one of these for eons & I feel like the time has come to just give in & get one. How cosy do they look? Guaranteed to give one the illusion of warmth, if not actual warmth, whilst watching winter outdoor sports!
- Faux Fur Coat in Mr Crabby (also in chocolate) $89.99…a great price point to get a little coloured faux fur into your life/wardrobe <3
- Racer Stripe Joggers $49.99 (coming soon)…pair with grey for a fab dreary day casual look
- Linen Blend Belted Wide Leg Pants $49.99 (coming soon)…so in love with these. Pattern clash with stripes or go for a bright knit #love
- V Neck Knit Jumper $39.99 (coming soon)…what a fab basic for AW18, also comes in swamp green (aka khaki) which to is #addtocart worthy
- Button Borg Coat $89.99…similar to the teddy coat but a little more subdued
- Ballet Mule $49.99…also in Pooh Bear (mustard) a fab little mule to brighten one’s ensemble or dress up denim
- Mini Shoulder Bag $19.99…also in Pooh Bear (this is more a rust colour) whilst not big enough for daily mum life, it’s perfect for a night out when you just need phone, lippy and cards
- Distressed Hem Jeans $39.99 or 2 for $60…fun on trend jeans also in black and white
- Leopard Print Button Up Blouse $39.99 (coming soon)…such a great blouse that will work with everything from denim to dressy slacks 🙂
Also worth noting, if you don’t want to venture into store to get your mitts on any, all, of these pieces if you sign up online for their emails you’ll get a 20% discount code. PLUS it’s free shipping over $40! Why leave the comfort of the couch really?!!! They also have quite strong ethics as blogged about on their website, see here, in regards to social, environmental and animal welfare. All in all, Glassons is coming up greatly in my books <3
I’ve just noticed too that Glassons have two more colourways of their Cosy Teddy Coat coming soon! I’ve got my eye on the Sanchez I think <3